Autumn is one of my favorite times of year. So this week, I’m linking up to Oh, Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday, with 10 top Autumn posts. I’ve written some that I wish I could resurrect every year, so here are some from myself, and others around the blogosphere.
10. Pumpkin Maple Pie with Fresh Pumpkin
This post by me (from 2007) Features and awesome recipe, tips on cooking with fresh pumpkin, and some adorable pictures of my kids!
9. How is Carving a Pumpkin Like Being a Christian
I struggled with whether to carve pumpkins with my children when they got old enough to ask about it. This devotional turns the secular tradition into an object lesson for kids!
7. Reclaiming Autumn
My somewhat poetic musings on the change of seasons and how it mirrors a symbolic process within ourselves.
6. 7 Practical Ways to Reclaim Autumn with Your Kids
Fun, simple, mostly free stuff you can do with your kids.
5. Expressing the Autumn of the Heart
My ONLY attempt at real art, ever. (besides photography) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
4. Kids’ Craft: Turn a Toilet Paper Roll into a Pumpkin
Yup! Just what it says it is. So easy, even a three year old can do it!
3. Homemade Chicken Soup
Nothing says colder weather (and cold and Flu Season) like chicken noodle soup! I may be making this in the next few days after my daughter’s flu diagnosis today…
2. Creamy Pumpkin Pasta (Mom Advice)
I love pumpkin, I love pasta. Win-Win, right? Actually I never thought of combining the two, but the way Amy puts it together, it sounds divine!
1. ADD YOUR FAVORITE AUTUMN POST HERE! Link one in the comments from your blog, or link to someone else’s post that you love!