I am Sarah Pinnix. I am a 35-year-old Mom of 3 beautiful girls (8/6/3) I’ve been ecstatically married to the most awesome guy for 10 years. Real Life Blog is where I share my “Real Life“: anything from Personal Stories to Tips and Tricks, to Reviews and Giveaways.
Watch this interview with Maria Bailey to get the feel for me and my blog!
Join me on my live webcam show, “Get Real” at MomTV, each Thursday at 1PM est! You can join in on your own webcam, or chat in the chat room during the show! I love the interaction!
‘Get Real’ is a live webcam show, with Sarah from www.reallifeblog.net. Sarah will bring her unique blend of reality, humor and inspiration, while trying to keep you entertained for an hour… Phew! We CAN find the balance between realizing (and reveling in the fact…) we are not perfect, and inspiring each other to reach for our goals as moms and women. Join ‘Get Real’ for fun and informative discussions about Life, humor and silliness, and you might just see Sarah in a ridiculous disguise!
I am co-Founder of the Wii Mommies, dedicated to improving individual health and fitness using the new virtual fitness technologies! We invite all those who want to get fit and have fun to join our forum! We host a radio show at BlogTalk Radio on Fridays at 1PM est! Click here to join us!
I am also the founder and editor of the High Country Mom Squad! We bring you the best in Shopping Dining and Playing in the beautiful NC High Country! If you live here, are visiting, or just curious about our area, check it out!
I am available for Social Media/Blog Consulting, as well as working with your company in creative publicity. This includes video, written articles, reviews, and paid advertising. I always disclose my relationships with companies and brands.
My blog is called Real Life for 2 main reasons:
1. I have found “real life” in Jesus Christ. Well, actually, He found me. I want to share the joy and hope I have in Him! (Psalm 40:1-3)
2. Life is not perfect, and neither am I. You won’t find many stories about how my house is perfectly decorated and cleaned, my children are dressed to the tee and behaving like angels, and I have a four course meal ready for my husband when he gets home from work; and you can, too, if you just do what I do! I want to get real and talk about all the issues we know we deal with! And add in some meaningless silliness while I’m at it, to help me get through the day! Leave a comment if you stop by!
Contact by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the most out of your experience at Real Life
Don’t miss anything.
- You can also enter your email address at the top right of the page to get Real Life delivered to your inbox.
- If you’re unfamiliar with subscribing to feeds, the Google Reader is my favorite way to do it. After clicking “subscribe,” choose Add toGoogle, and set one up!
My purpose is not to ramble to the nameless, faceless internet; but to create a discussion with you! I want to hear what you have to say! Even if you disagree, I always appreciate respectful comments.
3. Use the Favorites tab on the top menu.
- If you’re new to Real Life, browse the Favorites to get the flavor of my site.
4. Explore the Tags at the end of each post.
If you’re interested in a particular topic, click the tag under the post, and you will see more posts on that topic.