My dear friend and blog design partner Jaime is about to embark on something incredible, and I just had to tell you about it! She has been an avid digital scrapbooker for years, and she does amazing work!
Digi Scraps Drive-In is a new Digital Scrapbook resource site, and it is amazing! Here are the components of the site:
- Store, where you can find digiscrap kits from several designers
- Gallery, where members can post their work using the kits
- Forums for sharing and chatting
- Blog coming soon!
- PLUS! They have a really cool retro 50s site design. It’s worth the click just to see it!
Digiscraps Drive-In is having a Grand Opening Sept 24-27, with ton’s of challenges, and prizes.
Jaime would like to provide one Real Life winner a Digiscrap kit from Digiscraps Drive-In! You’ll receive a $5 GC with which you can purchase any item from the site.
- Click here to visit the Digiscraps Drive-In store. Leave a comment here saying which kit is your favorite. Remember, they will be adding kits continually after the opening so go back often.
- Leave an extra comment if you blog the contest, leave your link.
- If you Tweet or Facebook this contest, leave a third comment!
- If you join the Digiscraps Drive-In forum, leave a fourth comment!
Blog Designers! You can contact Jaime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in using a kit for a blog design. You will have to get permission from the individual designer. The “collaboration kits” (featuring elements from many designers) may possibly be used in blog designs as well, and you can contact Jaime about that too. The first collaboration kit: Naturally Yours in mid-October.
This contest is open to anyone 18 and older, will run through Wednesday, Sept 30, and the winner will be announced by email and on our winners page.
This giveaway included in Daily Dose of Toni’s Week of Giveaways!