GINNY, from Mom of Two Dancers
The original Wii Fit Mommies are back and better than ever! After some site maintenance and restructuring, we are ready to get fit in 2009! I’ll be posting a “Fitness Friday” post each week and blogging about my progress, triumphs and challenges along the way, and I encourage you to join me! You can join the forum here, and whether or not you have a Wii Fit, you can post your own fitness journey and link up on the main site Mr. Linky each Friday!
I have been using the Wii Fit for a little over a week, and it’s going very well. Believe it or not the hula hoop game has been rocking my abs! I personally HATE crunches! Did I mention I LOATHE them with the very fiber of my being? Many fitness pros I have talked with say that crunches are just par for the course, and you have to suck it up and do them. However, spend six minutes hula hooping (even pretend!) and see if you don’t feel the burn! Anyway, I’m really excited to think that I can work my abs without crunches. So I do that every day, no matter what else I do.
The Wii Fit Mommies are celebrating our Grand Opening in a big, big way. We’re having a Twitter Party on 1/3/09 with tons of prizes!
I am giving away a $20 Amazon Gift Code, which will cover your choice of these accessories for the Wii Fit system: (You may have to add a couple dollars for shipping)
- Travel/Storage Case Designed for Wii Fit
- Wii Fit Balance Board Silicone Sleeve
- Wii Nunchuk Controller
- Wii Fit Balance Board Mat
- or you can put your $20 toward a larger item or a Wii Fit itself!
To enter the contest:
- Click the links above and choose which product you would get with the $20 Gift Code. Then, come back here and leave it in the comments on this post! (before 1/3/09)
- Make an appearance at the Wii Fit Twitter Party on Saturday 1/3/09
Leave a separate comment for each of these actions for extra entries:
- Subscribe to Real Life by email or reader – click here.
- Follow me on Twitter, @sarahsingforhim, – click here.
- Follow @WiiMoms on Twitter – click here.
- Blog or Tweet this contest – leave the link in your comment
- Join the Wii Mommies Forum
Contest is limited to U.S. residents age 18 and over. All comments must be placed before the start of the Twitter Party, 8:00PM EST on 1/3/09 in order to be entered in the contest.
More Wii Fit Mommies Prizes!
The Cool Mom Guide: Baby Banz Prize
The Good Enough Witch: Wii Fit Workout Kit
The Coupon Coup: Wii Travel Case
Just to be clear, the Wii Fit Mommies is a non-profit site, and is not being compensated by Nintendo or any other entity for our participation. Our goal is to get fit… and have some bloggy fun while we’re at it!
PS, this just happens to be my 500th post! Yippee!