I am SO excited to be included in Resourceful Mommy’s first ever Community Sitewarming Party!
Amy Lupold Bair, author/owner of Resourceful Mommy, is by far the most generous and genuine person in the blogosphere! One of her goals is to use her influence to connect people, so that they can be influential too! I have spent time with Amy at Blissdom and BlogHer Conferences, and she is just as delightful in person!
In order to give back to those bloggers who are so supportive of the SiteWarming community, once a month I will choose ten blogs to SiteWarm in a free for everyone community event.
So what IS a sitewarming party, anyway? We gather on Twitter, and follow a hashtag (#community), so we can join the conversation with everyone who is using that hashtag. That way, you can interact with people, whether you are following them or not. And you can winn some awesome PRIZES! It’s a great way to discover new websites and blogs, and connect with new Twitter followers!
If you want to participate, here’s what to do:
- Visit Resourceful Mommy and RSVP!
- Follow @resoucefulmom on Twitter so you’ll get all the up-to-the-minute details.
- Friday, July 31 at 9PM est, log on to www.tweetgrid.com, and enter #community into one of the search fields. You’ll also want to search resourcefulmom and your own twitter id.
- Jump in the conversation and have fun!
And NOW to announce my prize! I will be giving away a $20 Amazon gift code and a pair of Chic Buds! To win:
- RSVP at ResoucefulMommy
- Participate in the #community party Friday Night, by tweeting with the hashtag.
I’ll see you then!!