So the Halloween season, otherwise known as “Dress Up Season” in our house, has come and gone. We came, we saw, we wore freaky costumes… and we took LOTS of photos!
So the question is, “what do you do with all the photos you’ve uploaded from your digital camera?” You could leave them in your hard drive, order prints, or spend hours scrapbooking, like I used to do.
You could make a KODAK Photo Book in a few minutes with their new Smart Fit Technology!
New SMARTFIT Technology does it for you quickly and easily
- SMARTFIT Technology does the hard work for you
- Automatically arranges photos in the order taken
- Broad selection of stylish backgrounds and layouts
- Just add fun, finishing touches
KODAK has created exclusive Halloween themed photo books, so you can just plug in those Halloween Photos and order right away! How easy!
However, if you want to make your book the original way, without the SmartFit, you can still do that too! Here’s a video showing how the new Photobook Technology works:
Win a $50 KODAK Gift Certificate to create your own Photo Book
Two winners, chosen at random will each win a $50 Kodak Gallery Gift Certificate with which you can purchase a photo book of your own!! Here is how to enter:
- Leave a comment, saying which photos you would put in your photo book.
For an extra entry, leave a separate comment if you:
- are a Real Life RSS Subscriber (Subscribe by reader) (Subscribe by email)
- follow @KODAKExposure on Twitter
- follow @RealLifeSarah on Twitter
- Post this Giveaway on Twitter- only once please. (must include @reallifesarah and #kodakgalleryfan) Here is an example Tweet:
Hoping to win KODAK Gallery Photo Book ($50) #giveaway, from @reallifesarah! Enter here #kodakgalleryfan http://www.reallifeblog.net/?p=4963
(I do this to thank subscribers/followers with an extra chance to win!)
Consider following Real Life on Facebook! I would love to connect with you there! Remember to share with your Facebook Friends! Use the Facebook share button at the top, or “Like” this article below!
This contest will be open to Continental US Residents 18 or older, through November 10, 2010. One winner will be chosen by random number generator, and notified by email. Winner will be responsible for claiming the prize by email. I did not receive any form of compensation for offering this contest or article.