Next week, hundreds of blogging, vlogging and screaming streaming women will converge on Times Square, NY, armed with digital cameras, video cams, and webcams to take the new media world by storm! The She Streams Conference is the first of it’s kind, exploring the future of social media, with a heavy focus on online video, and podcasting. I am excited to meet, and learn from presenters such as
- Maxine Clark, founder and CEO of Build-a-Bear Workshop
- Author and TV Host Rene Syler
- Lisa Druxman, founder of Stroller Strides
- And of course, Maria Bailey, who never ceases to inspire me.
This will be my second time visiting NY City. Last time, I pretty much stayed in and around my hotel, for another conference. This time, I’m excited to visit the Build-A-Bear flagship store, and hang out with some long time blogging buddies, as well as meeting new people!
I will be presenting with Nancy Friedman and Rebecca Levey, founders of KidzVuz.com, among other fabulous endeavors. I just had a phone call with them today and we are preparing to bring you a great conversation about Making Money with Digital Content. Our session will be Saturday from 11:40 AM – 12:15 PM, so bring your questions and do not miss it!
Are you going to She Streams?
If so: Yippee! I’ll see you there. Leave me a comment!
If not: Why not!? Go sign up now, because you will not want to miss this opportunity to learn things that other conferences have overlooked. (only a few spaces left)
Want to know how to prepare?
Some of today’s top bloggers (and friends of mine) have created videos in Partnership with conference sponsor AT&T to help you prepare.
- Molly Gold helps you stay organized by mapping your schedule.
- Christie Crowder gives you tips for networking before you go.
- Jendi Pagano helps you stay up-to-date with information
- Carol Cain, NY City Mama herself, gives us a virtual tour of Times Square
View these videos and more at SheStreamsTV.com!