Contest is Closed, Winner is Comment #7 Shawna Lee
Uprinting is back with a great giveaway for our Summer Giveaway Splash!! I received a 16×20 wrapped canvas print last year for review, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous! It’s a photo of Rainbow Row in Charleston, and I have it centered above my piano in the living room!
Uprinting offers all kinds of printing services, from business cards to tote bags, posters, and window clings. But I have to say the canvas prints are my favorite! I love having art that I created myself with my camera!
The only question is, “which photo should I print?” I was thinking of this one, of my daughter finding dandelion puffs.
Or this one, probably cropped.
or this great one from a recent trip to the zoo.
So which photo would YOU use for a canvas print?
- Leave a comment here, saying which of your photos you’d like to see as a canvas print.
Leave a separate comment if you:
- are a Real Life RSS Subscriber (Subscribe by reader) (Subscribe by email)
- follow @RealLifeSarah on Twitter
- follow @Uprinting on Twitter
- follow Real Life Blog on Facebook
- Post this giveaway’s link on your Facebook Profile or your blog’s Fan Page. (include link to the status update in your comment)
- Post this Giveaway on Twitter (must include @reallifesarah) Here is an example Tweet:
Just entered to win a 16×20 Canvas Print #giveaway from @reallifesarah! Click here to enter: http://ow.ly/15kPq
This contest will be open to US Residents 18 or older, through May 31, 2010. The winner will be chosen by random number generator, and notified by email. Winner will be responsible for claiming the prize by email. FREE UPS Ground Shipping.