I was pleasantly surprised when I got on my Wii Fit today, and I hadn’t gained any weight! I’ve been doing the bare minimum Hula Hoop and Balance Games. But today, I did a pretty good workout! I did the Island Lap run, which is about 12 minutes, I think. And I did the 6 minute Hula Hoop (yeah, you try it- it’s harder than it sounds!)
It did feel good to get moving again. Tomorrow is my ballet, tap and hip hop classes at the local dance studio, and I am ready to get my groove on!
Last week, I wrote some helpful tips to get moving again after a lull.
- Start with your favorite activity.
- Create a challenge with your family, complete with prizes
- Do one thing each day until you gain your motivation back
- Don’t say, I “only” did…. Be proud of yourself for what you’ve accomplished!
This week, I’m taking my own advice. And the challenge for next week is to make healthy choices with my eating. Easier said than done for this carb-lover!
Are you on a journey to lose or maintain weight and be healthy? Join in with Weight Loss Wednesday! And come visit the Cool Mom Guide to Fitness, with the Wii Fit Mommies for fitness, forums, support, parties and prizes!!
(I’ve been looking for a regular Weigh-In Wednesday Linky and I can’t find one. If you know of one, please tell me so I don’t steal someone’s idea)
Here’s how to participate:
- Write a post on your blog about weight loss or fitness, with a link to Real Life
- Come back and leave your link on the Mr. Linky below!
- Leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you.
You can post the button, but it’s not required:
<a href=http://www.reallifeblog.net><img src=”http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/RealLifeDesign/Real%20Life/Weigh-In-Wednesday.jpg”></a>