Well, we are at the beach yet again this week! I don’t think I’ve been to the beach more times in one year since High School! It feels really weird, but I do actually have to work from here!
This week is the big family vacation with my mom and brothers, and their families, so it makes for a really
interesting fun week! We have 6 adults and 6 kids, staying in a 4 bedroom, 4 bath house with lots of space, which does help.
- If you missed last week’s show, you can watch the playback at MomTV here.
- The new episode will air at www.momtv.com/getreal.html Thursday, June 25 at 1 PM EST, 10 AM, PST.
This week, will be entitled, “Judd and Sarah Plus 10” in honor of the big fam vacay. The topics will include:
- Summer fun and safety tips.
- Share your funny vacation stories! I have a DOOZY of a vacation horror story to share! You will laugh like crazy!
- Tips and issues when vacationing with a large family!
I hope YOU will join us in the chat room, or on your webcam and help make the show great! If you’d like to join on the webcam, set up an account at www.stickam.com, it is so easy!
So now it’s your turn! Share a link to any post on your blog, so we can read and share them! I apologize for not gettting around to all the posts last week, I will try to make sure I do it this week! I’ll also be Tweeting and Stumbling some of them!
- The only guideline is that it must be reated PG! This is a family blog, folks! You can share your life with your kids, a funny commentary, a contest you’re hosting, reviews, an informative post, video, anything, really!
- Read, comment and stumble! Please link back to this post, so others can join in! (You can just put a small phrase at the bottom of the post, like “This post included in Real Life’s Your Life Your Blog” or include the button). Please spread the word, because this carnival will be more effective if lots of people are linking and reading. And each Monday, the links from the previous “Your Life, Your Blog” will be converted to “real” links. It’s all about the love, right?
Here is the code for the button if you’d like: