Hello lovely Bloggers! Your Life, Your Blog was suspended last week, for a special project with Operation Christmas Child, a ministry which brings millions of “shoebox” presents to poor children around the world! We have a Bloggy Carnival going on!
- If you have packed shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child, or plan to this year, you can post on your blog about what it means to you! Then you link up on the Carnival Post
- One blogger will win the Grand Veggie Tales DVD Prize Pack (lots of great stuff).
- The winner will be announced on my Mom TV show Thursday at 1PM est! We will be having a Virtual Packing Party, so come on your webcam and show us what’s going into your shoeboxes! We’ll also feature tips, info and inpiring stories! If you want to come on the show from your webcam and share your story, let me know!
But for now! Let’s hear what is going on in Your Life, Your blog! Link up any post, and I encourage you to Stumble, Digg, and Tweet each other’s posts!
- The only guideline is that it must be reated PG! This is a family blog, folks! You can share your life with your kids, a funny commentary, a contest you’re hosting, reviews, an informative post, video, anything, really!
- Read, comment and stumble! Please link back to this post, so others can join in! (You can just put a small phrase at the bottom of the post, like “This post included in Real Life’s Your Life Your Blog” or include the button). Please spread the word, because this carnival will be more effective if lots of people are linking and reading. And each Monday, the links from the previous “Your Life, Your Blog” will be converted to “real” links. It’s all about the love, right?
Here’s the code for the button if you’d like to display it on your blog: