Hello fantasic bloggers! Another week has flown by, and it’s time for Your Life, Your Blog again!
I have a few random thoughts and then we’ll Link, Read, Tweet and Stumble!
- Jen, from One Mom’s World joined me last week on my live MomTV show, and she’s coming back! This week, we’ll be cooking up holiday recipes, and she’s going to make some Weight Watcher’s desserts. I’m so excited!
- November is National Adoption Month and I’ll be posting about it. If you’re an adoptive mom, and you’d like to submit a guest post, you can send it to email@example.com
- Does anyone want an autographed CD from Five for Fighting? You can enter here through the 13th.
- The only guideline is that it must be reated PG! This is a family blog, folks! You can share your life with your kids, a funny commentary, a contest you’re hosting, reviews, an informative post, video, anything, really!
- Read, comment and stumble! Please link back to this post, so others can join in! (You can just put a small phrase at the bottom of the post, like “This post included in Real Life’s Your Life Your Blog” or include the button). Please spread the word, because this carnival will be more effective if lots of people are linking and reading. And each Monday, the links from the previous “Your Life, Your Blog” will be converted to “real” links. It’s all about the love, right?
Here’s the code for the button if you’d like to display it on your blog:
For some reason, MckLinky didn’t like Amy’s post url! So be sure to read it here:
Amy’s Finer Things/ 30-Day Give